(Current Page: 1 2)
One of the greatest mysteries of mankind is discovering the secret to how to read people’s minds. If you could read people’s thoughts you could know exactly what another person is thinking. The power of mind reading tricks and techniques really lies in your ability in how you are reading the behavior and signals that the other person gives you. Here are the secret ways to read people’s thoughts through body language. When you know what a person is thinking, you are in possession of powerful knowledge that can help you lead interaction in your favor.
Reading body language is easy and fun. Most of us don’t do this consciously, so we fail to recognize just what a great mind reading technique it is. Here are some things to watch out for to get you started:
* If they are facing you, they are listening and paying attention to you. But if they are turned away, they are not focused on you. If they are rocking side to side, they are impatient and want to end the conversation.A turned back is a sign of deliberately ignoring or avoiding someone.
* When someone backs up, on a subconscious level they feel threatened and are retreating from you.If someone is gradually moving towards you, they are interested in you or what you are saying.
* Pointing their knees or their feet towards you is a universal sign they are in agreement with you, they are aligning their posture to yours.
* If they begin to mimic your body language, that is a sign that you are leading the conversation.
* Crossed arms are a sign of defensiveness or contempt, the exception is when the thumbs are clearly visible and pointing upwards, that means they are feeling detached but amicable.
* If their hands are facing you with open palms, then they are open/receptive to what you are saying.
* If eyes look upward to the left they are trying to create an image out of nothing. They are actively using their imagination, this can be a sign that they are making up whatever they are telling you.If their eyes look upwards to the right, they are trying to remember a particular image, access a specific memory. These are just the usual guidelines, some people, especially the left-handed, have the opposite eye movements so it’s important to get a baseline reading by compelling them to remember something that you know happened
Most of these things we will feel during our interactions. Without paying conscious attention, we will start to feel when a person is becoming defensive and only then notice their closed body language. Learning to pay attention to your feelings is an easy way to start becoming more aware of what the body language of others is telling you.
Ask her these 3 questions scientists use to get laid... And you'll get her, every time! Click here to discover a 'simple trick', so you can see inside any woman's mind and know exactly what she is thinking about you.. Instantly and absolutely free.
Pages: 1 2
Pages: 1 2